We deliver to most UK postcodes via APC's next working day service.
- Orders placed by 12pm are often despatched that day.
- Delivery is FREE for orders of £200+.
- For smaller orders we charge £10.
- Our minimum order for delivery is 6 bottles of wine or £75, whichever comes first.
Things to note:
- Although orders are usually despatched on the same or next working day, there are exceptions. If timing is critical, please check with us first.
- If you would like delivery on a specific day, you can request this in your order notes or by replying to your confirmation email.
- If your order includes any pre-order items it will be despatched once everything is in stock.
Why do we have a minimum order?
Wine is expensive to deliver, and it costs the same whether it's six bottles or one. Our minimum order means we can offer our wines at very competitive prices, and still keep delivery charges reasonable. It also means fewer road miles, which can't be bad.
Our minimum order for delivery is 6 bottles of wine or £75, whichever comes first. If you're looking for inspiration to make up a case, you can't go wrong with a few of our Next Level House Wines - the sort of thing you'll always want in your wine rack.
There is no minimum order for store collection.
Store Collection and Local Delivery
You can place an order online to collect from our shop free of charge. Select 'Collection from our Totnes shop' when you check out. There is no minimum order for collections.
We offer a free local delivery service to addresses near us (postcodes beginning TQ9). If your order qualifies, you will see this option when you check out. Local deliveries are made by within five working days.
Remote UK and Other Areas
Deliveries to remote and offshore areas of the UK take longer and cost more. Postcodes in these areas will automatically have the correct charge added at checkout. Delivery to these areas is free for orders of £500+.
|Isle of Wight||£24|
We do not offer delivery to the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or to any other country ourselves, but we can put you in touch with specialist wine shippers who can help. Contact us for more information.
If you change your mind - no problem. We accept returns up to 28 days from delivery. Contact us and we will be happy to help.
Corked and Out of Condition Bottles
It happens to the best of them. If you suspect a wine is corked or otherwise faulty, reseal it and contact us within 24 hours. We may need to collect the bottle for analysis. Once we confirm a fault, we will issue you with a credit, refund or replacement, subject to availability. Please note that the wine must have been purchased from us within six months and been properly stored.
The point at which a wine becomes 'too old' is subject to a large degree of personal taste. We regret that we cannot issue credits, refunds or replacements for older bottles (10 years or more). These are sold as seen.