We offer fast UK-wide delivery via APC. This is free if your order is over a certain size.
- Orders are usually despatched as soon as possible during our shop opening hours - currently Thursdays and Fridays.
- Everything is sent on an express next working day fragile/liquids service.
- That means you will receive your wine in 1-5 working days, depending on when you order.
- If you need your order on a particular day, please reply to your order confirmation email and we will try to help.
- If your order includes anything on pre-order items it will usually be despatched once everything is in stock.
To most UK postcodes delivery is:
- FREE for orders of £199+ (or 12+ bottles)
- £9.95 for orders between £50 and £199
- £13.95 for orders under £50
If your address falls within DPD's remote and offshore zones, you may be charged a higher rate for delivery.
- Scottish Highlands - £19.95
- Scottish Islands - £19.95
- Northern Ireland - £19.95
- Isle of Wight - £24.95
Delivery to these areas is FREE for orders of £249+.
Please note: these charges are not added automatically. If an additional charge is due we will contact you after you place your order to check whether you wish to pay for this and proceed with delivery.
Local Delivery & Store Collection
We deliver wine for free in Totnes (TQ9 postcodes) and you can also choose to collect your order from our shop.
Our local delivery area covers postcodes beginning TQ9.
- Local delivery is FREE when you spend £50.
- If your order is below £50 you won't see the local delivery option when you check out, but you can still choose store collection.
Local deliveries are made by us within five working days.
You can also choose to collect your order from our Totnes shop. This is FREE for orders of any size.
If you change your mind, no problem. We accept returns up to 28 days from delivery.
- If you suspect a wine is corked or otherwise faulty, reseal it and contact us within 24 hours. We may need to collect the bottle. Once we confirm a fault, we will issue you with a credit, refund or replacement, subject to availability. The wine must have been purchased from us within the previous six months and been properly stored.
- The point at which a wine becomes 'too old' is subject to a large degree of personal taste. We regret that we cannot issue credits, refunds or replacements for older bottles (10 years or more). These are sold as seen.